Company takes your money with a two or three week turn around and then 4 months later no product or contact.They do not have a live phone service.

A promise to call back in 24 or 48 hours is never adhere too accept when placing an order. Not sure if a scam or a just terrible business ethics many bad reviews for exact same issue. I do see some favorable reps ones for passed work done but now realize those are quite dated.

I ave gotten a few come on emails and calls saying just another week.They say they are the largest show quality paint company but I can not say so since I have never seen my paid product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of response. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of colormania online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1048. Colormania needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned colormania online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Colormania.

Had an Experience with Colormania?

Comments

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada #1144218

Go to Colormania Customer Complaint Page on facebook, we are launching a class action lawsuit against this company. Thank you Rick.

My name is Rick Beatty from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.I placed an order in Aug of 2015 and paid my WO of $1,209.79 CAD $901.00 US.

After many attempts to contact them, by phone and email, they informed me, by message on Facebook, to take them to small claims court. We should gather all info we can and pursue this company for restitution. They should not be allowed to operate their business any longer.

You can contact me at rickandcorinne@shaw.ca I'm looking forward to hearing from you.